There are several healthy weight loss tips that can help you towards your goal of maintaining a healthy weight and overall health of your body .
The healthy weight loss tips which are listed below are easy to follow coupled with some discipline and consistency as without them, it is easy to be tempted to fall back to your old or previous unhealthy lifestyle which I call it comfort zone, and that should be the last place to think of as you work on your goal of losing weight and leading a healthy lifestyle.
So let us look at the healthy weight loss tips that you need to know and take advantage of them;
1. Your breakfast - As one of the quick weight loss tips, you need to increase your breakfast and reduce intake of heavy supper or dinner.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day since its here where you get necessary energy to kick start your day. Calories derived from breakfast are easily utilized by the body throughout the day unlike calories from meals taken at night or supper in that case, they tend to increase body weight more than those taken in the morning.
Therefore your breakfast should be in rich supply of energy especially complex carbohydrates such as whole grains.
2. Drink water - Our bodies are about 70 percent water and our internal organs such as kidneys need water to filter the blood and eliminate unwanted substances through urine and even toxins through our skin.
As part of your weight loss goal, water is the best available drinks since it contains no calories and provides healthy benefits to your body.
Try to take or drink at least six glasses of water a day between meals and even more during hot seasons such as summer. Remember your body loses about 10 to 12 cups of water a day through skin, lungs, urine and even when you go to bathroom for long calls.
When it comes to weight loss, water helps to fill your stomach, hence activating the stretch receptors in your wall which sends signal to your brain that you are filling up. Without having our bodies hydrated, we would look more wrinkled than the raisins.
3. Exercise - The third quick weight loss tips I want to discuss is exercise. Our bodies were designed by the creator of the universe for movement or activity and inactivity brings about more deterioration to our body.
A good breakfast will help boost your energy , help lose weight and increase your attention.
It is well known that exercise is the modern fountain of youth, as it helps keep your body fit , healthy and well toned. Exercise is also known to fight the aging process of our bodies and also prevent lifestyle diseases which has been brought about by the modern sedentary lifestyle.
Tips for losing weight - Did you know that by leading a healthy lifestyle you can hold back the aging process by as much as 30 years? Let that be you and start today.
There are various ways of doing exercise and these include;
Please note , exercise plus good healthy eating habits help maintain desirable weight level as it aids in building muscle and burning fats.
4. Calories - Another weight loss tips are to do with calories . I am sure most of us have heard about calories and what it does in our bodies, and basically what is calorie? Calories are the energy that fuel our bodies.
Generally, an adult requires about 1000 to 1400 calories to have enough calories to help fuel our body key organs , such as brain, lungs, kidney and so forth. So when it comes to weight loss, what happens when your calories exceed daily requirements in our body? The answer is , excess calories are converted into fats or stored as fats, in the long run, someone who continually take more calories than its required or burned, he/she will eventually gain weight.
For example if an individual requires 2000 calories and instead ingest 2900 calories, he/she accumulates an access of 900 calories which are equivalent to 100 grams of fat.
As a healthy weight loss tips , it is important to;
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables as they are more nutritious by supplying different vitamins and minerals and further more they have less calories.
- Begin by eating more natural foods that have been simply prepared and not processed. This may include whole grain products like whole wheat bread (not white bread), whole grain cereals , rice and pasta. Tubers such as potatoes , yams and legumes e.g. lentils, peas and beans are excellent as they are nutritive in value and rich in fiber.
5. Eat a balanced diet - Another healthy weight loss tips are there no food by itself that can supply all the nutrients essential for the body, hence the term eating a balanced diet. Have you ever heard someone say I only eat french fries all year round and still remain healthy?
Having a balanced diet help our body get nutrients necessary for its functionality and overall health, therefore as part of rapid weight loss tips, its important to eat abundantly fruits, cereals , vegetables and eat moderately legumes, eggs, nuts, milk and its derivatives.
And finally reduce intake of saturated fats which are usually found in animal products, and also lower sugar intake especially refined and sweets. In so doing , you will be on your way to a healthy life and full of energy.
6. Rest - This is another vital healthy weight loss tips as part of achieving overall health including ideal weight, is to always get enough rest.
Studies according to the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) shows that the less people sleep, the more likely they are to be overweight or obese. People who report sleeping 5 hours a night , for example are much more likely to become obese compared with people who sleep 7-8 hours a night.
Try to get at least 7 hours of sleep a day as this also help your body restore itself and help get cleanse of metabolic waste which have accumulated during the day. I used to have this problem of sleeping late hours like 1am, and I realized part of the problem was watching TV until late night hours which left me tired and depriving me sleep. I change and no-longer do that instead I listen to an inspirational music or recorded speech that leave me more relaxed and motivated.
7. Have a good mental attitude - Our last healthy weight loss tips is about our attitude . Acquire the habit of handling life issues in a calm way. Do not hold grudges against others and yourself, learn to forgive, face the challenges in your life head on in positive way.
Just as we have gone through the healthy weight loss tips, its also important to surround yourself with positive minded and goal oriented people and those going where you want to be. Even the bible says As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17.
What are your favorite weight loss tips you ? Share with others.
Engaging in your best exercise for weight loss is one of the key factors when it comes to having and maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle. Our Creator of the universe created our bodies and designed them for activity and movements and inactivity starts to deteriorate our body leading to sedentary lifestyle diseases such as heart attack ,hypertension, obesity and shorter life span.Read more..
There are several different types of heart diseases that exist today , and we are going to look at the list of diseases of the heart together, so lets go; 1.High blood pressure (Hypertension) - This type of heart disease also known as the silent killer since it does not exhibit symptoms. We can say one has high blood pressure when the systolic blood pressure reads above 140 (higher) or diastolic (lower ) number reading of 90.Read more..